It’s almost Christmas! This can either be a joyful or stressful time of year, depending on who you’re talking to. Regardless of who you are and your feelings on the holiday season, there’s no denying dressing up can help you get in the festive mood.
We want you to enjoy the holiday season dressed in a style that will make you feel good and look fabulous! So, without further ado, here are some amazing wrap dress ideas for this year’s holiday season. Feel free to try these out for your upcoming holiday festivities.
What’s Your Style?
Wrap dresses from Love U Designs can be styled in many ways. So flexible are the possibilities its sometimes tough to pick just one! Given the season and temperature outside, there are numerous ways to wrap your dress, including a couple that will give you sleeves to keep you warm.
Here are my 4 top suggestions for this holiday season:
- Halter style is one of our most classic styles, which can be adjusted to create sleeves for when it’s chilly by pulling the straps down over your shoulders. This is one of the warmer options for our dresses (aside from putting on a sweater).
- Another look is beach wrap. Once you’ve tied your wrap dress, open the straps to cover each shoulder for sleeves.
- You can also go with the classic one shoulder look. Once the dress is tied take one of the straps and pull it down over your shoulder to create a one shoulder with sleeve look.
- Sarong is another style that you can wrap to give you a sleeve option. Its simple, just pull the straps down over your shoulders and you have sleeves! If you keep pulling the straps lower past your shoulders, you’ll get the classic off the shoulder look. Experiment to see which one you like best.
Check out our wrapping videos in our “How To Wear Your Dress” for more wrapping styles
What’s Your Favourite colour?
I’m sure you’re like me and have a favorite colour. For this year I’ve not decided yet what mine will be, but I do know that the colours for 2022 are stunning. How about royal blue, cobalt, lagoon, black, charcoal, poppy, burgundy, elegance, paisley, regal, Sakura, fierce, and royal. These are the perfect mix of festive colours and prints to celebrate those holiday parties you are planning.
Not you? Then feel free to create your own Christmas tradition! A black dress can be paired off with colourful accessories. Brown can be paired off with wintergreen and cream. Red and green or red and white are both classic colour combos as well. Gold and silver can add some glimmer and glamour to your look.
How long should my dress be?
It depends entirely on you and how you’re celebrating the season! However, some occasions call for more specific dress lengths:
- For office Christmas parties, mini or knee-length are best depending on how warm the room is and whether you prefer to wear pants or dresses at work. Either length can make you look festive while maintaining a sense of professionalism.
- Floor-length dresses can add a sense of glamour to your evening, whether it’s to impress at a festive first date or when you’re going out to a gala party with your other half.
- Traveling to see family this year? Planning on wandering around looking at Christmas lights. Mini would be the go-to length because you’ll be able to pair the dress with your favorite leggings and boots and still look festive while staying comfortable.
Some extra sparkle
Either a silver or gold buckle can give an extra sparkle to your look! Gold and silver are popular colours in metals for this time of the year. Pair gold with red and green and silver with blue, green, purple, and white.
Get the gift of Love U Designs!
What’s great about our dresses is that once the holidays are over you can still wear your dress whenever you want! Simply switch out your Christmas accessories for more seasonal ones and you’re good to go.
A gift certificate this Christmas will allow your special someone to pick their favorite dress when the time comes. If you would like to gift a special someone with a gift certificate, email me at: email@example.com
It’s the holiday season and I’d like to wish all of you the very best of the holiday season. Play safe, have a fabulous time and we’ll see you in the new year.